The Vintners' Best Practice Awards
About the Award
This award celebrates Companies that demonstrate best practice in one (or more) of three key business areas:
- People (including recruitment, diversity, appraisals, training, mentoring, staff wellbeing and benefits)
- Sustainability and stewardship (demonstrating clear sustainability and strong stewardship practices)
- Innovation (for people or companies moving the wine industry forward in imaginative and forward thinking ways)
How to Apply
Please supply a written submission no longer than 1,500 words. Remember you can focus on as many of three key business areas as you like. Make sure that you outline the following:
People – the judges will be looking for evidence of:
- a strong recruitment policy including pro-actively make roles available to those who may have made other career choices either through a paid internship programme, apprenticeships or other.
- a robust people management system including appraisals, training and development programmes and mentoring
- a strong wellbeing culture embedded within the business including flexible working hours and other wellbeing benefits
Sustainability and stewardship – judges will be looking for evidence of:
- sustainable business practices including biodiversity, organic farming, water management, use of renewable energy, recycling initiatives etc.
Innovation – judges will be looking for evidence of:
- innovation in relevant business areas:
- product, packaging, marketing, market impact
- business management, technology, sustainability
- Applications for this award may only be submitted using the form below.
- The uploaded attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Please Note: Once you have submitted this form, the page will refresh so PLEASE SCROLL back down to this section to ensure you see the confirmation message. If there is an error message, it will be because you have not completed all required elements of the form. Please correct and click on submit again.
Entry for this award is now closed for this year.